STARFIRE Training Systems, Inc. is the “elite” in health, safety and emergency response training. We provide various safety and emergency response training programs to industry, business, emergency service providers, public and private organizations. We employ professional instructors, who are knowledgeable, educated and certified, and who deliver the programs in an easy to understand and entertaining style.
Our Director, Leigh T. Hollins, has over 40 years experience in the emergency services field with a diverse background in hazardous materials incidents, fire emergencies, disaster management, technical rescue and emergency medical management. Our programs are “custom designed” to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer several seminars. We have classroom only classes, hands-on classes and classes that mix the two. Some of the titles include;
- Responding to Gasoline Tanker Emergencies
- Firefighter Ops & Hurricane Shutters
- School Bus Rescue & Extrication
- Lightweight Construction - FF Safety & Truss Laws
- Advanced Vehicle Extrication
- New Vehicle Technology
- Heavy Truck/Semi Extrication Issues
- Car Fires in the 21st Century
- Fire Fighting Foam operations - what you need to know
Our most popular classroom/hands-on extrication classes are the School Bus, Heavy Truck & Advanced Vehicle courses.